Katharine Graves' HypnoBirthing blog talks about her passion for her work at The HypnoBirthing Centre, where she teaches couples to take control of their own childbirth process, allowing them to give birth more naturally, comfortably, quickly and with reduced or no medical intervention. As well as running HypnoBirthing courses, Katharine is also a doula, craniosacral therapist, nutritionist, kinesiologist and mother of four grown-up children.

Saturday 5 January 2008

A week in the snow!

This is just to say that I'm away for a ski - the first time in years and I'm so looking forward to it. I'll be back on the 14th of January ready for the next HypnoBirthing Courses, which start:

  • In Teddington on January 19th.
  • At the Triyoga Centre in Primrose Hill on January 20th.
Please keep your questions and comments coming, I may be able to check emails while I'm away, and if not I'll answer promptly on my return.